CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURE PROTECTION
The US and global economy relies heavily on the protection of its critical infrastructures from sea lanes, sea ports and terminals, water and power generating plants as well as the cyber and telecommunications grids. We at C-T Watch, Inc are proud supporters of the National Infrastructure Protection Plan (NIPP) and the National InfraGard Program (public and private infrastructure protection partnership with the FBI). As members and supporters of the InfraGard program we are better able to serve the alliance partners thru the provision of consulting and training programs to assist not just government partners but the private sector in identifying signs and threats of terrorism within their individual areas of responsibility.
To reduce vulnerabilities, C-T Watch, Inc helps organizations understand and assess threats to develop comprehensive risk-based training programs and plans to protect against, prevent, respond to, and resolve them.
CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURE PROTECTION AREAS OF SUPPORT
- SAR (Suspicious Activity Reporting) initiative
- Fusion Center support
- Intelligence training
- Physical Security Vulnerability Assessment
- Threat assessments
- Individual anti-terrorism sector training
- Cyber security support / consultation
- Community outreach
- Explosives Detection Canine (EDC) Services (Southern CA only)
- Business Intelligence & Private Investigations